Sunday, August 28, 2011

Last Word from the States

This is truly my last word this side of the ocean. Irene cancelled one flight, but now I'm being routed through Amsterdam. My family is about to leave in only a few minutes, and all I feel at the moment is excitement:) I've wanted to go to Europe for years, and I'll not only get to see England, but a have a momentary touchdown in Holland. It's small, but I'll take it. Goodbyes are not fun, but I want to make sure to give a shout-out to my friends from Wally World whom I'll dearly miss:

Kelsey and Fe, I love you both. Sorry I didn't get to see you (Fe) before I left. Thanks BJ for all the great dinners at your apartment. It's been great becoming better friends with you this summer, Kelly. And Jesse, I love you dearly. Have a blast in Argentina for you, and I look forward to your letters.

I also want to send my love to Mr. and Mrs. Radelfinger. And Kirsten, Amanda, I'll see you both at Christmas:)

Well, this is it folks. I'm headed to the Pasco airport. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment